SCF Annual Awards 2021
On Tuesday 10th August we were fortunate enough to host our first in-person meeting for over a year and a half. The meeting allowed us to discuss our achievements and lessons learnt over a year dominated by Covid-19, as well as discussing how to best prepare for the future.
The day also included the presentation of the SCF 2021 Awards, and we would like to provide further congratulations to the following winners:
- Contractor of the Year – Morgan Sindall
- Integrated Team of the Year – MIDAS, Ada Lovelace
- Working Group Contributor of the Year – Sir Robert McAlpine
- Director of the Year – Sean Bradley, Morgan Sindall
- Framework Manager of the Year – James Parr, KIER
- Sub-Contractor of the Year (South West) – Massey Cladding Solutions Ltd, St Sidwells Point (KIER)
- Sub-Contractor of the Year (South East) – Harrington’s Builders PLC, Phoenix College (ISG)
- Sub-Contractor of the Year (London): Lesterose, Barlby Schools RBKC (Mace)
In addition, with many people meeting properly for the first time, or reuniting after a long period of Teams calls, it prompted some interesting discussions. We now look forward to seeing exactly what can be achieved in the coming months, following arguably the most challenging period most of us have faced.
Click through to see our award winners of 2021